What to Know Before
DR. ABENAIM EXPLAINS:
Dental Implants are the best and most innovative treatment dentistry has to offer. If you are missing one tooth or several teeth and want replacements that look, function and feel like natural teeth Dental Implants are your answer. It is essential that you find a competent, experienced dentist to perform this procedure. Reading the information below will help you ask the right questions to make sure you are getting the best possible service. If you choose Jonathan Dental Saa, of course we feel you are making the right choice. If not, make sure whoever you choose has the experience and training to give you the best care possible.
WHAT YOU SHOULD ASK BEFORE CHOOSING YOUR DENTAL IMPLANT DENTIST:
- Is the entire procedure going to be done in one office? In some offices the dentist does not perform the actual implant, only the restoration. He will send you to another office for the restoration. Unlike other offices however, The Entire Dental Implant procedure will be done by Dental Implants New Jersey
- in 1 OFFICE
- by 1 DENTIST
- at 1 LOW PRICE
No longer is there a need to travel from dentist to dentist.
- Is the dentist you are choosing highly trained and does he have experience in dental implant procedures?
The key to implant treatment is training and experience. Dr. Abenaim is highly trained, with years of experience in Implant Therapy, Dr. Abenaim ensures that each phase of the patient’s treatment is meticulously planned and executed. This includes both the surgical and restorative phase.
- Will the dentist you are choosing give you a complete evaluation, free of charge to determine whether you are a candidate for dental implants?
It is important to be able to get an assessment without having to pay a fee. At your Complimentary Consultation at Dental Implants New Jersey, Dr. Abenaim will determine if you are a candidate for dental implants. This will include a 3d Scan of your Jaw bone at a reduced fee (50% off). With this CT SCAN, you will be able to look on the screen with Dr. Abenaim and understand the treatment of implant dentistry in 3 dimensions. Regular X-rays are not accurate and are not enough for SAFE implant dentistry. Make sure that your doctor has this technology available in the office so that he can use it readily. The excuse ” I DON’T need it”, is unacceptable in todays day in age.
- Does the dentist you are choosing offer alternatives to dental implants?
Dental implants may not always be an option for every patient. At Dental Implants New Jersey, Dr. Abenaim offers an alternative to multiple implants – The implants keep the dentures in place without the need for messy glue so you can chew without worrying that your teeth will move around or actually fall out.
- Is a dental implant painful?
The implant procedure is minimally invasive and because the implant is being placed into bone there is very little pain involved. Generally a local anesthesia is used although if a patient is anxious oral sedation can be given. Dr. Abenaim offers several options to ensure you are comfortable throughout the procedure.