10. Shade Guide Vita 3D – Accurate shade matching is one of the most challenging aspects of dental restorations and cosmetic dentistry. Using a computer, we achieve the most accurate shade so that a restoration looks like your tooth. We select the hue by determining your natural tooth color, not by just guessing. So you can have the most natural looking tooth there is!
9. STA Device – What does everyone hate about going to the dentist? The fear of pain associated with needles. Why not have it done pain free? We can do that with a computer assisted injection. The STA is a state of the art device gives us the opportunity to improve your dental experience most importantly being pain-free!
8. CT Scan – You are not 2 dimensional, why would your x-rays be? We need to be able to see your head in 3D and now we can. With a CT scan in office you now can have a proper diagnosis within minutes instead of within days. You no longer have to go to the hospital to have a CT scan done. The radiation is also 1/40th of a medical CT scan. Using this we can see your skull in 3D and are able to maneuver it so we can diagnose you quickly and effectively. We can also show you what is going on so you can have a better understanding of your treatment.
7. Cerec – Why go to the dentist a second time when you don’t have to? With CEREC, a crown or onlay is done in a single appointment, start to finish. No more yucky impression material, your crown is fabricated by a computer!
6. Diagnodent – A device that uses a specific wavelength to detect whether or not your tooth is healthy. Using the latest technology we can find even the smallest lesions. Or early detection helps to preserve the tooth and reduce decay.
5. Doctor in the Media – Dr. Abenaim has been an expert consultant with the following – Cosmo Girl, Star Magazine, Channel 2, Star Leger, ABC, Medstar TV Chanel 5 just to name a few. Would you like to see our publications? Check out our office- we have them available for you to take home!
4. Velscope – oral cancer screening system – Scans for oral cancer and early detection. 2 minutes can save your life.
3. Spa services – When you walk into our office, the first thing you notice is the smell. We try to fill the air with soothing scents of aromatherapy candles and oils, all subtle and distracting from the normally, overwhelming “dental office smell”. During your appointment you have the option of having a paraffin wax hand treatment. Each operatory is equipped with its own television for you to enjoy with DVD’s available to watch via special wrap around projection glasses. You can also request aromatherapy heated eye pillow to lessen the nerves and post appointment a warm moist cloth is offered.
2. Total Makeover including Botox – You can enjoy a dazzling Hollywood smile with the help of Dr. Jonathan Abenaim but also a whole facial rejuvenation with the help of Botox, Juvederm, and Restylane – we can improve lines and wrinkles, diminish creases around the eye area including crow’s feet, lift eyebrows, and reduces lines of the lower face and neck.
1. Number one reason to choose Jonathan Dental: WE CARE!
The reason why we invest so much into our practice is so that you are comfortable and happy. Everything in this office is re-confirmed with technology and we want you to be aware of that. We are all here to help you so if you have any questions, just ask!